Sound Of Music Preschool - Great school

3.7
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Was happy with care of my child. Never one day worried about his safety ex.

Kids near the fence & not supervised cause I always saw a teacher watching them & people passing by. Also the school was kept clean and noticed they had 4 doors for exit they didn't need a bookcase for 1. Sometimes it's smell a little but the teacher would open the door.

Duh they have 18 months & they do ***. My child learned a lot was top of his 1st grade.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sound Of Music Preschool Teacher.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 16, 2017.

Sound Of Music Preschool - SOUND OF MUSIC ACADEMIC PRESCHOOL - UNATTENDED CHILDREN

I am writing to express my sincere concern following the discovery that my son, was left unattended for a short period of time outside the school grounds of Sound of Music Preschool located in 303 Garnet Ave

Redondo Beach, CA and had bruises in his arm yesterday.

I know mistakes happen and I have always been confident in the teachers and staff within the school but this is an exception that has caused great worry for both myself and the boy's father.

It is not the responsibility of a five year old to get back to his classroom safely and it is not right to say this to my son. Even if there were other rules on how to get around school when the hall is occupied, children at this age should be monitored at all times. If that is not your policy, I must know now.

He was only going to show his work which he was very proud of. If there is a production going on within the school hall, it would seem that alternate procedures would be in place for children to walk around the side of the hall safely and quietly within school itself. Again, as this is not normal procedure, such alternate routes should be monitored to assure such young children follow the alternate route.

It only takes two seconds of opportunity for someone to snatch a child. If it weren't for other parents in the playground telling me my son was left outside, I would not have known about this issue of such concern to me.

When my son is in school I want to feel confident he is being left in a secure environment.

This is their website http://www.soundomusic.com and contact number (310) 379-6950..

• MUSIC PRESCHOOL ACADEMIC SOUND
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 05, 2014.